We partner with exceptional companies.
We provide debt and equity capital for growth financing, sponsor-led buyouts, management-led buyouts, acquisition financing, and recapitalizations.
- Senior "unitranche" debt, second lien and subordinated debt
- Investment size of $5 to $20 million
- Equity investments alongside our debt investments of up to 25% of total invested capital in the transaction
- A management team with a proven track record, motivated by continued ownership
- An established market position and history of positive cash flow
- Minimum EBITDA of $3 million
- Based in the US; add-on acquisitions can be outside of the US
We look for companies with the following characteristics:
We take a generalist approach to investing but seek to leverage the expertise of our private equity sponsor and management team partners. Since 1961, we have invested in over 245 companies in a wide range of industries.
We seek to either lead a transaction, club with other lenders or participate in larger syndicated financings. When a transaction requires funding in excess of our hold ability, we have a slate of lender partners that we regularly go to for club opportunities.